Always at the forefront to offer a reliable and safe travel experience, Venice airport offers the followings swab services; Green Pass can be delivered.
MOLECULAR AND QUICK SWABS – FOR TRAVELERS
- Quick antigenic swabs, carried out every day inside the terminal on the ground floor from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (at a price of €35).
Reservations are not required; for info please call +39 320.8337932;
- Molecular swabs, carried out every day inside the terminal on the ground floor from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., booking required, price 100€. Book this service in advance by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +39 (0)41-2906525 /+39 (0)41-2906571.
- Molecular swabs, at a price of €100, in the medical laboratories managed by 'Centro di Medicina'. This service guarantees a particular speed for travelers.
Book this service in advance by writing an email to email@example.com or calling +39 (0)41-2906525 /+39 (0)41-2906571.
Reports are provided in Italian and English with the time of issue.
The service is provided in collaboration with Centro di Medicina and Villa Salus.
QUICK AND MOLECULAR SWABS - FOR POPULATION AND TRAVELERS
At the car park P4, about 400m by feet from the terminal, the drive-in and walk-in antigenic swab service is available from 7:00 to 21:00, 7/7.
The service is available for everyone, even for non-travelers.
A medical prescription is not necessary. It is sufficient to show up with an identification document and health card (if in possession).
Travelers with a boarding card have priority access to quick swabs.
- QUICK SWAB: €35,00 and results in 15 minutes
- QUICK SWAB - THIRD GENERATION: €45, results in 15 min.
- PCR MOLECULAR SWAB available from 8:00 to 12:00, results after 20:00 on the same day €112,00
- PCR MOLECULAR SWAB available from 8:00 to 20:00, results after 20:00 on the following day €102,00
- BUNDLE QUICK SWAB + PCR €132,00.
Booking is mandatory for molecular swabs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report can also be issued in English if necessary.
The service is carried out by SET, Servizi Emergenza Territoriale.
Parking is free for 1 hour.
Mobile for further information: +39 351 0054707