Water Bus Transport
A water bus transport service is available from the airport docks, connecting to Venice and the main Venetian islands (Murano, Burano, Lido).
The water bus transport service is provided by Alilaguna.
Where can I buy tickets for a water bus?
- Ticket Office Public Transport” (arrival), desk 8;
- Monday-Wednesday: closed
- Thursday-Sunday: 10.00 - 12:50
- Monday-Friday: 7.00 - 13.20 15-18:20
- Saturday: 8-13:20
- Sunday: closed
- At the ticket machines at baggage claim near carousels 3 or 5
- Onboard the water bus.
Where can I take a water bus?
- At the Airport: follow the light blue wayfinding for "Water Transport" and reach the 1st floor of the Termina. Here you'll find the Moving Walkway, an elevated pedestrian path with moving carpets, that with lead you to the dock.
- In Venice: at the Alilaguna water bus stop of San Marco, Rialto, Fondamenta Nuove, and Guglie.
- Venetian islands: at the Alilaguna water bus stop of Murano, Burano, Lido.