The VIP lounge at the Marco Polo airport in Venice is temporarly closed.
You can benefit the following complimentary services:
- Hot and cold snacks
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Shower, towel and hygiene products (available on request)
- Wi-fi internet connection
- A selection of Italian and international magazines
- +7000 digital magazines downloadable via PressReader app
- Real-time flight status information
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-fi TV with international channels on your smartphone, tablet and personal computer
- Mobile phone charging points.
How to buy VIP Lounge ticket
- After security checks, you can buy your ticket at the lounge reception; price: 40 € per passenger.
- You can also purchase access to the VIP lounge while booking your parking on the website parcheggi.veneziaairport.it
If you are a frequent flyer, you may be interested in the Club il Milione card, which grants special treatment when you depart from Venice Airport.
Special priority card owners or passengers whose airline company benefits from specific agreements may have free access to the VIP lounge.
For more information, visit card issuer, company or airlines website.
Staying in the VIP lounge is allowed for 2 hours.