Please observe the rules to ensure the security of all Airport users and to avoid unnecessary delays for yourself and other passengers. For further information check the ENAC website.
Going through security
- Scan your boarding pass resting it with the bar code facing down at the turnstiles gates for access control.
- Place your hand baggage on the X-ray conveyor after removing your laptop computer, smartphone, tablet and electronic devices.
- Place your coats and any personal items (mobile phone, wallet, electronic devices, belt, etc.) in the trays provided.
- Walk through the metal detector and cooperate with security personnel if they ask to search you.
- Security personnel may ask you to remove items of clothing (e.g. shoes) and manually inspect hand baggage.
Security screening for liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs)
Remove liquids, aerosols and gels from your hand baggage before arriving at security. Remember that:
- Containers larger than 100 ml are not permitted
- The containers must be packed in a single transparent, re-sealable plastic bag of maximum dimensions 18 x 23 cm, containing up to 1 litre.
The only exceptions are for:
- Medicines (without the obligation to submit a medical prescription)
- Products for dietary requirements (liquids readily available in the sterile area such as soft drinks and bar products are not included)
- Baby food (without the obligation of the presence of the child)
If you are carrying any prohibited items or liquids exceeding the permitted quantities, you will have to leave them at the airport. Under no circumstances, will check-in desk personnel or security personnel look after these items for you.
Prohibited items and liquids
To check the list of prohibited items and regulations for liquids, go to the page Baggage rules.